Thursday, March 01, 2007

Brunei - CNY fresh and salt water casting

It has been 2 weeks since my last positng. I think this was the longest gap ever since I started this blog few months back :-( Work has been crazy lately and I think my teeth is gonna crack soon. Can't wait for the next fishing trip!!

Was back in Brunei for a week during Chinese New Year with 2 rods and 2 reels :-p Abu Revo SX with Berkley Series One, Ryobi Zauber 200 with Team Daiwa Light & Tough.

Spent all my time casting around several places...Anduki, Muara Spit, Tunku Beach, Selasa Beach, Tutong River, etc etc. Covered all these places in 3 days. Unfortunately not a single taker although all the places look SO promising... So this posting will just be pictures of... sceneries...

Here's my first-timer friend Mike casting nearby. Unfortunately, no taker too. Damn!! If he caught something, I'd have a fishing partner everytime I go back Brunei. He did get a brief heart beat raised when he hook on to a log :-p







No comments: