Saturday, January 03, 2009

Jigging Master Squid Hacker

More stuffs from Fishing Line JB :-D Jigging Master Squid Hacker.

My main squid jig is usually the ones from Yamashita. Mainly because there was this one trip in Merchung when we threw in every squid jigs we had and the only one that brought up the most squids was the Yamashita. Ever since then, we were pretty much sworn to the brand. Anyway, when I saw this Jigging Master ones, totally got hooked.




Sinking weight which is interchangeable; comes with a spare.









Jigging Master Squid Hacker in action!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much you bought the jig with replaceable weight? really cool...

KYFK said...

Between Rm25-RM30... cant remember exactly...

Felix said...

hi bro nice jig you have there..
i seriously wonder whether singapore got shops selling or not

Felix said...

hi bro again ... you mind if i do fund transfer .. you help me get the jigs and send postal to me ?

KYFK said...

tough for me to help... cos i got it from JB. It'd be much easier for yourself to get it. You should get it and send to me :-p hehe...

Felix said...

Thanks bro anyway. I found the store which sell Squid hackers ... Just bought two of the same kind, will be waiting for the arrival of the SQB models .. Sgd $9.90