Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yumeya Reel Stand & Cork Handle Knob

With not much trips planned around the corner, I think I'm just gonna post my new toys. I think one of my favourite and most used reel now is the Stella C3000; being my primary light jigging setup, and occasional heavy fresh water casting. So here's some additional accessories since the Yumeya Drag Knob - Yumeya Reel Stand & Cork Handle Knob - from Plat. Seriously...once you go Plat...you don't go back... :-p
Yumeya Reel Stand - Medium
Yumeya Cork Handle Knob
Tools that came with the cork handle knob.
Jeng Jeng Jeng!! :-D

Seriously, this is one of the most practical reel accessories that I have. It comes in really handy when you need to put your rod & reel on the ground for some reason. It keeps the reel high up away from scratches and dirt.

No comments: