Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Plat - Shopping - Part I

For very long, I've been browsing a lot of online tackle shops looking and drooling at their huge variety of items. But I never dare make any purchase as I am not familiar with the entire process of online purchase, shipping costs, additional costs, safety, duration, etc. Last week, I finally made a drastic move to buy a few things from PLAT. And it turned out to be a very pleasant experience. I confirmed my orders on a Wednesday, after several emails with Ogawa of Plat, they shipped my goods on Thursday, and I received them the following Monday morning.

The package. :-D It was sitting beside me in my office the whole day. Damn my hands were itchy!!! Moment of anticipation :-D

Heaps of other stuffs within...

- to be continued -

No comments: